Dan Koeppel (USA)
Author, Screenwriter, Former Executive Editor at The New York Times’s Wirecutter
Dan Koeppel is an author, a dad, husband and screenwriter and has experienced the mental challenges of battling cancer twice and is hoping not to try his luck for a third attempt. Dan’s current book is "Every Minute is a Day: A Doctor, an Emergency Room, and a City Under Siege." He previously wrote for The New York Times and National Geographic and won the James Beard Award for his food writing. He is the author of Banana: The Fate of the Fruit That Changed the World. His writing has been anthologized three times in the Best American series.
10:35am - 11.45am HKT
10 October 2021 10 Oct 2021
Panel - All about Men - What's Wrong with 'Men'tal Health?
- Dan Koeppel, Author, Screenwriter, Former Executive Editor at The New York Times’s Wirecutter (USA) [Moderator]
- Olivier Courret, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Mind Coach, Triathlete, Founder Mind Your Brain (HK)
- Adrian Lim Peng Ann, Founder-Family Counselling Psychologist (MAAP, SRP, RSW, SAC-RC/RCS, ACTA)
- Jiaquan Lu, Dude, Entrepreneur, Journalist (Singapore)
- Teresa Norton & Samuel Bobertz, Senior Executive Coaches, Management Consultants, Keynote Speakers | Theater Tools for Leaders, StarMaker, Hong Kong