Jiaquan Lu (Singapore)
Jiaquan Lu is your ordinary dude whose life script includes some not so ordinary challenges. His first experience with mental health was being diagnosed with a brain cyst. He nearly lost the ability to walk and with the roller coaster of emotions one can imagine, he lost some of his friends after they found out about his condition. Since overcoming the challenges, Jiaguan became a nomad-traveller cum international entrepreneur. He is inspired to bring about a kinder, more inclusive and more just world and is passionate about social entrepreneurship. The dude’s journey includes chapters in the military and defense industry.
10 October 2021 10 Oct 2021
Panel - All about Men - What's Wrong with 'Men'tal Health?
- Dan Koeppel, Author, Screenwriter, Former Executive Editor at The New York Times’s Wirecutter (USA) [Moderator]
- Olivier Courret, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Mind Coach, Triathlete, Founder Mind Your Brain (HK)
- Adrian Lim Peng Ann, Founder-Family Counselling Psychologist (MAAP, SRP, RSW, SAC-RC/RCS, ACTA)
- Jiaquan Lu, Dude, Entrepreneur, Journalist (Singapore)
- Teresa Norton & Samuel Bobertz, Senior Executive Coaches, Management Consultants, Keynote Speakers | Theater Tools for Leaders, StarMaker, Hong Kong