Juan Lucas Umali (Hong Kong)
17-year-old Juan Lucas Umali is a mental health advocate and a leader in his own rights, an athlete and Senator for Student Life for the Executive Council at Hong Kong International School (HKIS). Lucas is also the founder of HKIS Spirit Council which means he’s been responsible for school-wide events both in-person and virtual to enrich high-school student life. That includes curating and creating wellness programs for his peers. For a year he served as the Executive Creative Director for Alive Vibe, Remote – an e-commerce platform that reached over 10,000 over 600 cities with 1,000 + events.
10 October 2021 10 Oct 2021
Panel - Noise & Voice - "Psychological Health for Youth, What We Must Hear!"
- Glenn Van Zutphen, Former CNN Anchor / Intl Journalist; Radio Host, Media Consultant (Singapore) [Moderator]
- Seema Puri Bhatia - Mum, Mental Health Mentor, Founder of Pranayum
- Odette Umali - Founder of Gordon Parenting HK, Parenting Coach (Hong Kong)
- Juan Lucas Umali, Senator for Student Life, Hong Kong International School (Hong Kong)
- Michelle Harris - Creator of Empowerment Events for Women, Kids and Teens, Founder Energy Healing System, Mentor and Guide (Hong Kong)
- Katherine Sellery - Parenting Expert, Founder of Conscious Parenting Revolution (USA)