Katherine Sellery (USA)
Katherine Sellery is CEO and Founder of Conscious Parenting Revolution. She teaches clients conflict resolution skills to communicate with collaboration, cooperation and consideration. For over 20 years, she has taught and coached thousands of parents, educators, social workers and medical professionals in half a dozen countries. Her ‘Guidance Approach to Parenting’ program has brought about healing and reconciliation to families. Katherine is a 3x TEDx Speaker and has published her ebook “7 Strategies to Keep Your Relationship With Your Kids from Hitting the Boiling Point.” She is often featured in media and has been a guest on over 20 podcasts.
10 October 2021 10 Oct 2021
Panel - Noise & Voice - "Psychological Health for Youth, What We Must Hear!"
- Glenn Van Zutphen, Former CNN Anchor / Intl Journalist; Radio Host, Media Consultant (Singapore) [Moderator]
- Seema Puri Bhatia - Mum, Mental Health Mentor, Founder of Pranayum
- Odette Umali - Founder of Gordon Parenting HK, Parenting Coach (Hong Kong)
- Juan Lucas Umali, Senator for Student Life, Hong Kong International School (Hong Kong)
- Michelle Harris - Creator of Empowerment Events for Women, Kids and Teens, Founder Energy Healing System, Mentor and Guide (Hong Kong)
- Katherine Sellery - Parenting Expert, Founder of Conscious Parenting Revolution (USA)