Olivier Courret (Hong Kong)
Olivier is an advocate of mental health and wellbeing awareness and proposes a unique approach mixing education, coaching, meditation and clinical hypnotherapy. He is a certified clinical hypnotherapist, a certified NLP master, meditation instructor, mental coach and three times amateur triathlon Asia Champion and leader of the open water swimmers of Hong Kong. Olivier has transformed his life from an entrepreneur to a therapist after an unusual journey of self-discovery that started as he worked closely with some of the best athletes in the world. He has been featured many podcasts and publications including Hong Kong’s leading English newspaper SCMP.
10 October 2021 10 Oct 2021
Panel - All about Men - What's Wrong with 'Men'tal Health?
- Dan Koeppel, Author, Screenwriter, Former Executive Editor at The New York Times’s Wirecutter (USA) [Moderator]
- Olivier Courret, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Mind Coach, Triathlete, Founder Mind Your Brain (HK)
- Adrian Lim Peng Ann, Founder-Family Counselling Psychologist (MAAP, SRP, RSW, SAC-RC/RCS, ACTA)
- Jiaquan Lu, Dude, Entrepreneur, Journalist (Singapore)
- Teresa Norton & Samuel Bobertz, Senior Executive Coaches, Management Consultants, Keynote Speakers | Theater Tools for Leaders, StarMaker, Hong Kong