Seema Puri Bhatia (UK)
A devoted mum and mentor, Seema believes that our thought process and the way we breathe can positively or negatively impact our mental and physical health. Seema is a qualified Breath, Water & Sound teacher with The Art of Living Foundation and teaches people of all ages, including her own family. Seema’s intertwine of diet, breath work and meditation nourish the mind, body and soul, elevating you to a journey of greater wellbeing, allowing you to live your life to its fullest potential. Over the years, Seema has successfully shared her skills and knowledge with corporates and individuals in various countries.
10 October 2021 10 Oct 2021
Panel - Noise & Voice - "Psychological Health for Youth, What We Must Hear!"
- Glenn Van Zutphen, Former CNN Anchor / Intl Journalist; Radio Host, Media Consultant (Singapore) [Moderator]
- Seema Puri Bhatia - Mum, Mental Health Mentor, Founder of Pranayum
- Odette Umali - Founder of Gordon Parenting HK, Parenting Coach (Hong Kong)
- Juan Lucas Umali, Senator for Student Life, Hong Kong International School (Hong Kong)
- Michelle Harris - Creator of Empowerment Events for Women, Kids and Teens, Founder Energy Healing System, Mentor and Guide (Hong Kong)
- Katherine Sellery - Parenting Expert, Founder of Conscious Parenting Revolution (USA)