Teresa Norton & Samuel Bobertz (Hong Kong)
Teresa Norton and Sam Bobertz of StarMaker are a mother/son team. They work with companies and individuals to bridge the gap between the needs of the organization and those of their employees.
Teresa pioneered theater-based corporate training and coaching in Asia in the 1990's and has worked in professional theatre as a director, actor, and published playwright. As Founder of StarMaker, she coaches C-Suite to middle managers, globally.
Sam is Managing Director at StarMaker. He is a Workplace Big-Five coach and has trained thousands of professionals throughout Asia in both English and Mandarin.
During the panel discussion: "All About Men - What's Wrong with 'Men'tal Health", they'll be sharing ideas and experiences around #masculinity #familyasculture #pride #savingface #listening #compassion
10 October 2021 10 Oct 2021
Panel - All about Men - What's Wrong with 'Men'tal Health?
- Dan Koeppel, Author, Screenwriter, Former Executive Editor at The New York Times’s Wirecutter (USA) [Moderator]
- Olivier Courret, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Mind Coach, Triathlete, Founder Mind Your Brain (HK)
- Adrian Lim Peng Ann, Founder-Family Counselling Psychologist (MAAP, SRP, RSW, SAC-RC/RCS, ACTA)
- Jiaquan Lu, Dude, Entrepreneur, Journalist (Singapore)
- Teresa Norton & Samuel Bobertz, Senior Executive Coaches, Management Consultants, Keynote Speakers | Theater Tools for Leaders, StarMaker, Hong Kong