Adrian Lim Peng Ann (Singapore)
ADRIAN LIM PENG ANN 林平安 is first a Husband of 1 wife & a Father of 2 young adult sons. He is the Founder & Consultant of FAMILY COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGIST, with 29 years of Professional Clinical practice, with over 3,200 clients from 1,300 families. He has a Degree in Social Work & Psychology from NUS, & a Masters Applied Psychology in Counselling from NIE-NTU.
He is certified WSQ-ACTA (SSG) Trainer. He is a Registered Psychologist & Registered Supervisor, with S’pore Psychological Society; Registered Social Worker & Supervisor, with S’pore Assoc of Social Workers, being a Life Member. His third professional title is a Registered Counsellor & Registered Clinical Supervisor with S’pore Association for Counselling, being a Master Clinical Member. As a certified Trainer he has trained over 61,000 parents, 30,000 students & 9,000 teachers from 230 schools, and over 10,000 corporate staff. He has provided Clinical Supervision for over 700 Social Workers, Psychologists & Counsellors. He has also been an Adjunct Lecturer at 6 Universities & 3 Polytechnics to over 7,000 tertiary students.
10 October 2021 10 Oct 2021
Panel - All about Men - What's Wrong with 'Men'tal Health?
- Dan Koeppel, Author, Screenwriter, Former Executive Editor at The New York Times’s Wirecutter (USA) [Moderator]
- Olivier Courret, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Mind Coach, Triathlete, Founder Mind Your Brain (HK)
- Adrian Lim Peng Ann, Founder-Family Counselling Psychologist (MAAP, SRP, RSW, SAC-RC/RCS, ACTA)
- Jiaquan Lu, Dude, Entrepreneur, Journalist (Singapore)
- Teresa Norton & Samuel Bobertz, Senior Executive Coaches, Management Consultants, Keynote Speakers | Theater Tools for Leaders, StarMaker, Hong Kong